- A COMMUNICATION OFFICER
- A DOCUMENT ARCHIVIST
Tany Meva is a community-based environmental foundation whose mission is to mobilize and manage resources and make grants to support community initiatives and/or finance economic, social and environmental development actions (aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals, Agenda 2030).
As part of the development of its activities, Tany Meva launches this call for applications for the recruitment of two (02) positions below (to be filled immediately):
- A Communication Officer (Ref. AC-TM/2022/001- RCOM) – Position based in Antananarivo
- Participate in the elaboration/development process of Tany Meva’s communication strategy,
- Ensure through concrete actions the good institutional image at national and international level
- Strengthen the visibility of Tany Meva’s actions and partners.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, international relations or equivalent;
- At least 2 to 3 years of direct experience in the field of communication;
- Knowledge of the full range of communications approaches, tools and methodologies essential to planning and executing effective campaign strategies and programs (such as campaign management, media operations, marketing and promotion, public awareness, message targeting);
- Ability to quickly analyze and integrate diverse information from various sources;
- Fluent English would be a particular asset;
- One (1) DOCUMENT ARCHIVIST (Ref. AC-TM/2022/001- ARCH) – Position based in Antananarivo
- To support Tany Meva in the process of developing and implementing its policy of modernization of general services to meet the requirements of the evolution of information technology and communication (or ICT)
- Holder of at least a Baccalaureate+3 in Management, Administration, Law, or equivalent;
- At least three (03) years of (continuous) experience in a similar position;
- Proven experience in general services modernization in the private or public sector;
How to apply:
The application file composed of a letter of motivation (with salary expectations and at least three professional references) and a detailed CV (with a recent photo, e-mail address and telephone number for quick contact) should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (in a single file in PDF format), or directly to the head office of the Tany Meva Foundation located in Ambatobe, Lot I A I 1 Bis Antananarivo, with the mention ” AC-TM/2022/001- RCOM” or ” AC-TM/2022/001- ARCH” according to the position desired, before Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 11 am. A draft of the Terms of Reference for the position, which is not binding on the Tany Meva Foundation in either form or substance, is available on the website www.tanymeva.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview and written test before Friday 18 February 2022.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)